Welcome to Ka-Mar

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to Ka-Mar

Post by mar on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 pm

FiRocks wrote:
The sad part is that it didn't use to be like that, really. It was more about the episodes and discussions and what people liked about the show, lately, well, lately it just isn't that way. IMHO it's gotten kind of cliquey and weird.

It is almost like you read my mind in saying this. It's just my opinion, but I think they may have unintentionally gotten away from the episode discussions, because again, season 3 was not nearly as good. I know a lot of people love it, and that's great for them, but I never watched any of them twice. All those horrendous accents, it's was almost like they were trying to make me annoyed! If enough people were feeling how I was (and I think a lot were), there is less to say about the episodes, which then leaves a lot of time for cliquey weirdness and, of course, ass kissing.
mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FiRocks on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm

supermarissa26 wrote:
It is almost like you read my mind in saying this. It's just my opinion, but I think they may have unintentionally gotten away from the episode discussions, because again, season 3 was not nearly as good. I know a lot of people love it, and that's great for them, but I never watched any of them twice. All those horrendous accents, it's was almost like they were trying to make me annoyed! If enough people were feeling how I was (and I think a lot were), there is less to say about the episodes, which then leaves a lot of time for cliquey weirdness and, of course, ass kissing.

I know what you mean. I remember last year, that I couldn't wait to see the repeats on Saturday evenings & Sunday mornings. I even went so far as to track a few episodes down on limewire and download them to save on DVD. This year, well, not so much. I don't even think I can really tell you any episodes that I saw more than once. Wait! I can, the one w/ the Irish dude who wanted to take Fi back to Ireland. See, I can't even remember the title, but I know I saw it at least twice. IMHO there's been a lot of sh** going down of the forums lately, but I think that discussion belongs more in Miami. Wink
FiRocks

Back to top Go down

Post by carissa68 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Hello guys.

carissa68

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm

carissa68 wrote:Hello guys.

Hey girlie Smile Glad you made it over here Very Happy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carissa68 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Kacy wrote: Hey girlie Smile Glad you made it over here Very Happy

Nice digs you've got here.

Elephant elephant

Last edited by carissa68 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

carissa68

Back to top Go down

Post by mrohr on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi folks! I'm a little slow, but I finally got around to joining this Forum! Wink

mrohr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 pm

mrohr wrote:Hi folks! I'm a little slow, but I finally got around to joining this Forum! Wink

Welcome, welcome Very Happy It's great to have you here!!!
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aunt_melmel on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 am

mrohr wrote:Hi folks! I'm a little slow, but I finally got around to joining this Forum! Wink

Welcome Mon! Razz
aunt_melmel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum